This page is for informaton only! Please visit Dr. Nassir for treatment and advice.
Why get treated at
Orange County STD Center?
- Get Treated and Receive Advice from a Real Doctor
- Same Day Treatment is Available
- Convenient Location
- Competitive Pricing
- Walk-Ins Welcome on Weekdays
Crabs – Crabs also known as pubic lice are insects that are typically found in pubic hair, they may also be found in eyelashes. Crabs feed exclusively on blood, and humans are the only known species to host them. Crabs are usually spread through sexual contact and are most common in adults. Occasionally crabs can be spread by coming into contact with articles such as: clothing, bed linen, or towels. The main symptoms of crabs are an intense itching and burning of the pubic area. Intense or prolonged scratching may also lead to skin infections. Crabs can also be spread to different areas of the body such as:
- Upper thighs
- Beard or mustache
- Discolored Skin – The skin may turn to a pale blue color where crabs have been feeding continuously.
- Secondary Infections – Heavy scratching can lead to more serious skin infections.
- Eye Irritations – If crabs appear in the eye lashes, one may develop pink eye.
Treatment - Dr. Nassir provides crabs treatment to patients from the Orange County area in his Huntington Beach office. For more information on his crabs treatment services contact Dr. Nassir today!
Conveniently located in Huntington Beach, OC STD Center has positioned itself as the most trusted source for STD Testing & STD Treatment in Southern California.
"We know STD testing is highly sensitive and confidential, which is why we have Anonymous Testing Available. This means No Name is Required, and NO ONE can receive information without your written consent."